Snagged from Sassenach (again!).
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie (or get them out of your capacious memory).
3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t.
- “I guess that makes you the damsel in distress, huh, handsome?” from Enchanted, guessed correctly by Kemi
- “No, Roland… I crashed my van into Jesus! Okay? I have a pimple the size of Jupiter! I am NOT okay! This is not how I wanted to remember my Prom. This is not how I wanted to remember my life.” from Saved, guessed right by Sassenach.
- “Well, what would you prefer? Yellow spandex?” Probably my favorite line from the movie!!
- “I’ve never been alone with a man before, even with my dress on. With my dress off, it’s MOST unusual.”
- “Okay, you know what, you’re right. I’m strangely attracted to exhibitionist runaways. It’s an addiction, really. I was in a program for a while where we had to spend time with fully-clothed home-bodies, but I’ve relapsed, again.”
- “Now you’re looking for the secret… but you won’t find it because you’re not really looking. You don’t really want to know the secret… You want to be fooled.” from The Prestige (such a good movie!) gotten right by Kemi also!
- “I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.” This is an easy one! Monty Python and the Holy Grail, guessed right by Bullmonty.
- “How come when I wanted to ask Eunice out everyone made fun of me, but then Sebastian likes her and suddenly she’s cool? Screw you guys. I hate high school.”
- “Aww. The bounce has gone from his bungee.” Two possible answers.
- “It should take you exactly four seconds to cross from here to that door. I’ll give you two.” from Breakfast at Tiffany’s, guessed correctly also by Sassenach!