Coldplay is making me cry. Beat them up please? No, fine. I’m being emotional for some reason. Grrr…
So, this is the wonderful beginning of my totally lame “vacation.” You see, I have tons of vacation time and little-to-no vacation money. So, my “vacation” is me sitting around the house for a week. Honestly though, a week away from MCU makes me ecstatic even if I’m not going anywhere. The plans for this week include:
- painting my bedroom light blue or white (may or may not happen, we’ll see)
- cleaning the house a bit
- deep thorough clean in my bedroom
- organizing all my photos on my computer and in my flickr account
- watching Firefly
- going to Webs and the Yankee Candle Factory store with my mom on her day off
- visiting a couple of yarn stores I haven’t made it to yet
Lame, huh? Meh, well, what can you do.
There is a certain ex that I mentioned to that I had the week off and now he won’t stop pestering me about visiting him. Um, no. You cheat on your girlfriend who is across the country. I don’t want to be “that girl.” We did that once and it was awful. I felt like the worst person in the world. I will never do that to somebody again. And really, it’s made me lose a lot of respect for him. He’s a bad person.
Ok, we’re done talking about that. I need to go to sleep. I’ve been listening to music all night. It’s great. Sometimes I forget how good music is.