I got the mailer about the Webs Tent Sale this weekend. 20% off wheels among other things. I have been hemming and hawing all night about whether I want to buy a Ladybug or not. I came up with a list. Well, two actually.
Why I shouldn’t buy a new wheel:
- That’s money that should be going towards my down payment on a car.
- I will have to put it on a credit card and I try not to do that.
- Next fall, I’m going to be so busy with school, I won’t have much time for spinning.
- I haven’t tried out the Ladybug enough to know that it is the wheel I want.
Why I should buy a new wheel:
- I made a huge concession recently and deserve to spoil myself.
- I can’t stand my Columbine anymore. And because of that, I barely spin at all.
- I really really want one!
No, I decided I will not buy a new wheel for right now. I’m getting smart.