Totally snagged from Sassenach.
Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People Right Now:
1. “I quit.” to my boss
2. “I want to move out.” to my parents
3. “Would you like to go get a coffee with me sometime?” to my work-crushes
4. “You’re a spoiled rotten brat sometimes.” to my brother
5. “I know I seem ungrateful sometimes, but I love you.” also to my parents, but on a different day.
6. “Bite me, I’m yours!” to Edward Cullen, fictional characters count right?
7. “Work really sucks without you.” to my best friend
8. “I’m sorry I was such a bad student, that wasn’t me, that was just a really bad time.” to my RWU profs
9. “I might seem like a slacker, but I just need to be motivated. This time I promise to try harder.” to my future FSC profs
10. “I wish you could understand why I am the way I am.” to almost everyone.
Nine Things About Myself:
1. I become obsessive when I get into something, just take a look at the list.
2. I’ve been practicing meditation everyday for about a week now.
3. I love yoga.
4. I meditated in Savasana (corpse pose) last night and fell asleep, which means I’m not sleeping enough.
5. I am overly shy and often come off as stuffy or even bitchy cause I can’t talk to people.
6. I am very cynical. So much so that it is affecting my career.
7. I’m trying to write a novel.
8. I very recently determined that I am pagan.
9. I hate to shower. Obviously, I do it, but it feels like a waste of time sometimes.
Eight Ways To Win My Heart:
1. Buy me yarn.
2. Take me out to eat.
3. Discuss a book with me.
4. Buy me flowers.
5. Have goals.
6. Take a yoga class with me.
7. Go hiking with me.
8. Let me be myself.
Seven Things That Cross My Mind a Lot:
1. Am I going to be paying for school forever?
2. Am I ever going to move out of my parents’ house?
3. Are my parents ok?
4. I need a social life.
5. Am I ever going to finish this project?
6. How can I be a nicer person?
7. Can I go back to sleep? Please?
Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep:
1. Turn off the computer and any other electronics in my room.
2. Check that all the doors are shut.
3. Get everything organized and ready for the next day.
4. Set the alarm.
Five People Who Mean a Lot:
4. My friends
5. My pets
Four Things You’re Wearing Right Now:
2. A pink tank
4. Um, jewelry?
Three Songs That You Listen to Often (Currently):
1. Does the Batman Theme Song count?
2. Elton John – Benny and the Jets, I can’t get it out of my head!! And every time I think of it, I wanna sing and dance on a bar like in 27 dresses
3. any ABBA cause I saw Mamma Mia!
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Write a novel.
2. Travel all over the world.
I push people away because its easier than being nice and there’s less risk of getting hurt, but now I regret having a reputation for being bitter, angry and antisocial. I wish people could recognize me for the nice person I can be instead of constantly thinking about what a bitch I am. And lately, I’ve been trying so hard to do exactly that, show them that I can be a good person and then I have one bad moment, not even day, and I see the eyes roll and the murmers: “Watch out, Jamie’s in another one of her moods.” And then the cynical jerk in me asks “Why even bother?”